Karachi a perfect blend of various items and luxuries that makes the trip to the city a remembered one .
Known as the “City of Lights” in the 1960s and 1970s for its vibrant nightlife.
- It is a mini-Pakistan — and its known as a city of lights.
- Karachi city has made its residents hardy and adaptable.
- Karachi is the epitome of resilience.
- Karachi is far more diverse than any other Pakistani city.
- The food and cuisines.
- For a city that is relatively young, it has some of the most interesting architecture.
- Karachi is a shoppers’ paradise and there is just about everything for anyone — and this includes men as well.
- Karachi has the distinct feel of a city on the move
- Karachi has something for everyone.
- Karachi has a distinct cosmopolitan and urban feel to it, far more than any other major Pakistani city.
For major tourists spots people can visit QUAID’S tomb, Pakistan museum , the ever lasting beach , major shopping areas include LuckyOne, Dolmen Mall , Atrium , Ocean mall & the list goes on and on. Cinemas are a major growing industry that can provide a perfect entertaintment. Adventure loving people can visit ALADIN PARK , GO AISH , ASKARI PARK , DREAMWORLD or even can enjoy themselves via snorkling and diving into the crystal clear water of various islands